A downloadable game for Windows
[Remember] is a short game about the player exploring their house in order to regain memories. The goal is to enter every room of their house in order to fully regain all lost memories.
- W, A, S, D to move around
- Mouse to look
- Left Mouse Button to open doors
- Escape to open the pause menu in game
- Procedurally generated house
- Different every time you play
- Overhead camera view shows you the house being generated
- Explore every room to win
- Counter will show you how many you have left to discover
- Timer counts the time it takes to fully explore the house
- Modify various elements of the house
- Change the length and width of the house from 10 x 10 to 50 x 50
- The bigger your desired house, the longer it will take to generate
- Increase the door percentage from almost no doors, to all doors
- Bonus modes; blurry vision mode and low light mode.
The link to the free demo version is:
Compressed folder - 45MB
Uncompressed folder - 169 MB
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 AUD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.